Diamond Jewelry is a very precious and close to one’s heart. It is imperative to treasure it nicely in order to increase the longevity of these pieces. Caring for gold jewelry requires certain basic tips and tricks which when adhered to sincerely can give amazing results. Here is a guideline as to how to take care of jewelry in the most efficient manner.
The Right Ways to Clean a Diamond or Gold Jewelry
• In case one wants to do a regular clean-up process, use simple water to rejuvenate the surface of gold.
• For polishing pearls soak them up in water. Then cleanse it up with soft cloth to keep the surface gleaming as ever.
• Caring for your engagement diamond ring may seem like a herculean task, but it’s quite simple to do. Soak the ring in warm water and add a bit of non-detergent soap in it. Leave it aside for about 15 minutes. Once all the dust comes off, with the help of a thin brush, clean the pieces of diamond. Now wash off with fresh water to get the gleaming diamond ring. The same process can be used to cleanse precious gemstone jewelry.
• While travelling, keep aside all the jewel pieces in a soft pouch. Avoid just putting it in the bag since the gemstones may fall off or get damaged during rummaging.
• Store the gold jewel pieces secured in a cool dry place which protects it from dust and other harmful chemicals.
The Don’ts use these things.
• Constant water may ruin the surface of gold. Hence, it is important to leave behind the gold jewelry before taking a shower.
• Perfumes and deodorants can mar the luster of the jewelry. Hence ensure to keep them away. It is suggested to use the spray or perfume before putting on the jewel pieces.
• In the case of involving in certain heavy kind of activities prefer to remove the jewel pieces else it may get damaged.
• While catering to household jobs especially those involving water such as washing cloths and utensils, remember to remove all the accessories such as rings, bracelets and bangles.
• Commercial cleansers or jewelry cleansers though sound exciting do not give results as expected.
• Goldsmiths can clean up the jewelry but it requires a lot of time and money.
Jewelry, be it of gold or diamond requires tender, love and care for their all-round protection. Ensure that the apt techniques are followed so that their luster is kept intact. Further, all these cleansing process also increases the longevity of the metal. So take care of your jewelry and in return they will help to dazzle your look.
If looking for professional help, Jewels Queen is the best option as their cost is far less than other companies. The abovementioned tips are solely suggestions, and we do not guarantee the advice