Tie pins have been famous since the ancient times. This fancy accessory for men can highlight their look and make it classier. At our online store, Queen Jewels, you will find diverse kinds of pins like natural diamond white gold tie pin; natural diamond 14K solid yellow gold men tie pin and many others.
If you are new to this trend, then here are some steps to pull off diamond tie pins: -
1. Firstly, remember that if you are trying new styles and want to look classy and cool then do not forget that tiny details are important. So the first step is to match the tie pin with your tie. Since white gold and gold are the only options you have, pick white gold ones and diamonds with golds for occasional Party wear.
2. The reason why tie pins were created was to pin your shirts to the tie. Like women use safety pins, men are supposed to use tie pins (while wearing a tie). You cannot just let your tie fly in the breeze; it doesn’t really make an impression. The clip has a purpose, which is to keep the shirt and tie in one place so that it looks good. Follow the rules to ace it.
3. Pick the type: There are thin, broad, pinch and side clasp tie pins. Though pinch clasp may hold things in place but it isn’t very stylish. On the other hand, side clasps are elegant but there is a possibility that you would have to adjust it few times. At Queen Jewels, you can find fancy thin ones too which would complement many formal types of attire.
4. Placement is important: The designer tie pin should be positioned just in the centre. Not too low, not too high. The placement can make or break your style statement. Yes, proper placement is a must!
5. Do it right: Do not put the tie pin too tight to the shirt and tie, it could look weird. While clipping to the shirt, loosen up the tie and then fix it in place. Press it till it holds well and doesn’t pull the clothes. Don’t let your tie and shirt have a war. With placement, wearing it right is also essential.
6. Check once: Before you step out of your house wearing a tie clips, keep checking it at least 2 or 3 times. A titled angled tie pin will look bad. It will ruin the outlook of your avatar.
7. Know when to wear it: You don’t have to wear the tie pin with every outfit. If you are opting for a waist coat with a tie inside or a proper suit then only use the pin.
Usually suits with a waist coat pattern go the best for tie pins. While at work with a formal shirt and tie, the pin is a waste of style. We hope these tips are a saviour for you. Try something unique; buy diamond tie pins for mens from our diverse collection.