More than the ceremony itself, what makes you happy is the solid evidence of your bonding with the person you love most in your life. Yes, the ring finger of your left hand is adorned with an enchanting diamond engagement ring bought from a reputed store like Queen Jewels Inc. or another one like it.
· Jewelry artists are so patient, talented and professional in their work that you may find it hard to find sufficient words to extol their virtues. True, modern equipment may be used at times, but they prefer to handcraft their innovative designs. Even the final additions and polish are taken care of, marvelously well. As a result, you will discover a pattern that is an excellent combination of contemporary chic and traditional taste.
· You will be amazed to discover that you can obtain engagement rings studded with diamonds of diverse colors. Hitherto, you had been under the impression that these stones were always colorless. At Queen’s, you may opt for precious stones tinted with varied hues. For instance, apart from the radiant white, you may opt for black, yellow, brown, and even pink diamond engagement rings.
There are different kinds of cuts utilized by these experienced experts, in order to highlight the lustrous enchantment of each diamond in an engagement ring studded with one stone or three stones and white gold diamond engagement rings.
· Cushion cut: This unique cut was extremely popular during the Georgian, Edwardian and Victorian Eras. Then, it went out of fashion, being replaced by modern styles. However, contemporary artists at Queen’s have brought it back, comprehending that the glorious halo resulting from this cut is unbeatable in its beauty. Your cushion cut diamond engagement ring will exhibit a diamond possessing an oval or rectangular shape with rounded corners. Oh, your entire adornment will gleam, glitter, glisten and glow!
· Round cut: With 57 to 58 facets on the stone reflecting light in all directions, your finger will feel as if it is akin to a mini sun; such will be the brilliant luster emanating from your round cut diamond engagement ring. You need wonder no longer about why this is such a popular choice amongst jewelers.
· Princess cut: When you look at a princess cut diamond engagement ring closely, you will observe that the crown on the precious stone is squarish or rectangular. The sides are beveled, that is, dual surfaces meet at an angle that is not 90 degrees. Finally, the corners are pointed in nature. Obviously, the splendid interactions between the light and dark planes will produce an enrapturing effect.
Go on and feel happy about your choice, bought with the compliance of your spouse-to-be, who accompanied you on your shopping trip